At BlueClick, we don’t believe there’s a one-size-fits-all solution for every website. Nor should there be. Your business deserves a website specifically tailored to suit your unique audience. By collecting all that data on your old website, we’ll be better equipped to determine what your site needs in order to accomplish that.
In phase two of your project, we’ll use the data and metrics gathered from the Site Analysis phase to start planning. During this phase, a heavy emphasis will be placed on defining your target audience persona. We’ll set out to answer questions like:
- Who are they?
- How old are they?
- Where are they located?
- What sort of devices do they most commonly use to access your site?
- Which browsers are the most popular?
- Which days or times of days do you receive the most traffic?
- Which pages do visitors enter your site on?
- Which pages do visitors leave your site from?
- What is the average time-on page? Time-on-site?
- Which products or services are the most popular with visitors?
- What is your site’s conversion rate?
As we learn more about your business, your audience, and how your business aims to resolve your audience’s pain, answers to questions like these will help guide us towards defining the specific solution that will set your website on the path to success.